These broccoli, cheddar, and turkey meatball poppers with Caesar or ranch dressing are ridiculously simple to make and really tasty. This delectable turkey meatball dish is ready in only 20 minutes, is packed with protein, does not contain gluten, and can be prepared in the oven or air fryer.
Ingredients for Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Turkey Meatball Poppers
|lean ground turkey||1lb|
|panko bread crumbs||⅓ cup|
|riced broccoli||1 cup|
|shredded sharp cheddar cheese||⅓ cup|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
|onion powder||1 tsp|
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|Caesar or ranch dressing|
Preparation for Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Turkey Meatball Poppers
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and greasing it.
- Put all of the ingredients into a big bowl and whisk them together. Form 20–25 meatballs around the size of golf balls using either your hands or a meatball scooper.
- In order to bake them, spread them out evenly on the baking sheet that has been oiled. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, until the outside is golden and the inside is fully done.
- Broil at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for an additional two to three minutes for an enhanced color and crispness.
- Spray the basket with avocado spray, then equally distribute half of the meatballs in the basket. Air fry (they should NOT touch).
- Fry in an air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for eight to ten minutes, or until golden brown. Proceed in the same manner with the second batch.
- You may serve this dish as an appetizer or for supper with the ranch dressing or caesar dressing of your choice. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Cauliflower Pizza Bites Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This recipe for meatballs is delicious, cheesy, and juicy all at the same time. It is created with turkey breast that has been trimmed of fat, broccoli, and a creamy caesar dressing is drizzled over the top.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.