This fresh corn and arugula salad is the ideal light meal for the warm summer months since it is cooling, delicious, and simple to prepare. Made with straightforward, nutritious ingredients, such as sweet tomatoes, freshly cut corn kernels, and crisp red onion, and topped with a homemade vinaigrette that is light and airy in texture. In addition to that, it does not contain any gluten or dairy and is vegan. The ideal savory accompaniment for any person!
Ingredients for Summer Corn & Arugula Salad
|cherry tomatoes||1 cup|
|red onion||½ cup|
|baby arugula||4 oz|
|white wine vinegar||2 Tbsp|
|olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
Preparation for Summer Corn & Arugula Salad
- To prepare the soup, bring a big pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the corn for three minutes after adding it to the pan.
- After that, drain the corn and immediately place it in a dish filled with cold water to prevent it from cooking anymore. While that is going on, put the dressing together in a jar.
- Mix in the lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
- After the corn has cooled, blot it dry with a paper towel and then take the kernels from the cob by cutting as near as possible to the cob.
- Combine the baby arugula, corn kernels that have been chilled, cherry tomatoes, and red onion in a big bowl that may be used for serving.
- After pouring the dressing on top, mix everything together with a light hand. Be careful to save some of the larger corn bits for later.
- The taste of the salad will improve if it is allowed to be set out for at least 15 minutes and up to two hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Try it out, then make any necessary adjustments to the seasonings.
- Serve either chilled or at room temperature, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Turkey Meatball Poppers Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This nutritious corn salad is the absolute greatest option for this summer, regardless of whether you are seeking for a side dish to bring to your next summer barbecue, attempting to meal prep, or just trying to include more vegetables into your diet.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.