The finest recipe for extremely fluffy microwave baked oats that just takes two minutes to make. They have the texture and flavor like cake, are naturally sweet, and are good for you. You can jazz up this high-protein breakfast, lunch, or dessert with exciting toppings like banana slices, chocolate chips, sprinkles, or blueberries.
Ingredients for Fluffy Microwave Baked Oats
|rolled oats||½ cup|
|nut butter||1 tbsp|
|almond milk or oat milk||3 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|baking powder||½ tsp|
|ground cinnamon or pumpkin spice||¾ tsp|
|honey or maple syrup (optional)||1 tbsp|
Preparation for Fluffy Microwave Baked Oats
- Put all of the foundation ingredients into a blender that has a high-speed setting (do not add mix-ins yet). Blend on high for 20–40 seconds, or until everything is completely incorporated.
- Mix in the ingredient(s) of your choice. Blueberries, chocolate chips, and sprinkles are some of my favorite things to eat.
- The batter should be poured into a microwave-safe ramekin or a big mug that has been buttered. Sprinkle the top with more chocolate chips or any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Cook in the microwave for 90–120 seconds at the highest setting. It is usual for the baked oats to expand significantly and nearly give the appearance of over-rising; but, after the cooking process is complete, the oats will return to their natural size.
- Considering that each microwave is unique, I make it a habit to check on mine after 90 seconds. If they still seem raw or have a little bit of a liquidy consistency, continue cooking them at 10 second intervals until they are done.
- The oats have to have a wet and fluffy consistency. Serve with a spoonful of yogurt, a drizzle of peanut butter, and/or chunks of fresh fruit on the side. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Summer Corn & Arugula Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. These baked oats are unbelievably delicious and simple to prepare, and they are excellent for bringing some diversity to your life by way of oatmeal.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.