These flourless double chocolate brownies are created with almond butter, maple syrup, and apple sauce. They are very fudgy and rich in chocolate flavor. The ideal sweet treat for those who are trying to avoid gluten. There is no need for flour at all!
Ingredients for Flourless Brownies
|Creamy Almond Butter||¾ cup|
|Apple Sauce||¼ cup|
|Maple Syrup||¼ cup|
|Coconut Sugar||⅓ cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Coca Powder||⅓ cup|
|Baking Soda||½ tsp|
|Chocolate Chips||½ cup|
Preparation for Flourless Brownies
- Prepare a baking pan that is 8 inches by 8 inches and is lined with parchment paper. The oven should be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Eggs, almond butter, apple sauce, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract are mixed together in a medium basin using a whisking motion.
- The cocoa powder and baking soda should both be added now. Mix until everything is evenly distributed, then mix in the chocolate chunks by hand.
- After the batter has been poured onto a pan that has been buttered, sprinkles the top with a handful of more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the degree of fudginess that you like. For a denser and gooier brownie, I generally bake it for 22 minutes. If you want your brownies to have more of a cake consistency, you could bake them for a longer period of time.
- Wait until it has totally cooled before slicing it!
You might also love to try Fluffy Microwave Baked Oats Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I would rate it 4 out of 5. Brownies are my absolute go-to sweet treat. Everyone always enjoys them, perhaps due to their decadent chocolate flavor and creamy texture.
If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.