These juicy chicken burgers made with cilantro and lime are not only healthful but also very nutritious and packed full of flavor. You have the choice of cooking these chicken ground burgers on the stovetop or on the grill, making them the ideal midweek supper alternative.
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers
|ground chicken||1 lb|
|yellow onion, shredded or minced||¼ cup|
|cilantro, finely chopped||¼ cup|
|fresh lime juice||1 Tbsp|
|lime zest||½ tsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|red chili flakes||½ – 1 tsp|
|ground black pepper||½ tsp|
|guacamole (Optional Toping)||1 batch|
|tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, cheese (Optional Topings)|
Preparation for Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers
- Place the ground chicken in a large basin designed for mixing. The yellow onion should next be shredded using a box grater and placed on top of the chicken.
- Include chopped cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, garlic powder, dried red chili flakes, as well as salt and pepper in the recipe.
- Hand-mix everything gently, then shape into 5 patties of similar size.
- Stovetop: Warm up two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan that doesn’t stick on medium heat. When the pan is hot, place the patties in it and cook them for six to seven minutes on the first side. Flip.
- Cook for a further 6–7 minutes on the other side. Or until the temperature reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit on the inside.
- When grilling, start by cleaning the grill and then heating it to medium-high, between 375 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Be careful to lubricate your grill by either spraying it with oil or soaking paper towels in oil and spreading the mixture over the grill.
- Place the chicken patties on the hot grill, cover it, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until grill marks form. Turn the burgers over carefully and continue cooking them for another 5 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put your burgers together on a toasted bun that has been buttered, and then top them with guacamole, tomato, lettuce, red onion, or any other toppings you choose.
You might also love to try Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. Burgers made with chicken are the finest! Especially these grilled cilantro lime chili ones that are simple to make, have a lot of flavor, and only take 15 minutes to prepare.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.