You can prepare the most effortless and crispiest air fryer gnocchi recipe in under 15 minutes. These gnocchi are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and you can use frozen, shelf-stable, or refrigerated potato, cauliflower, or sweet potato gnocchi to create a quick and easy appetizer, snack, or side dish.
Ingredients for Crispiest Air Fryer Gnocchi
|1 lb gnocchi, shelf-stable, refrigerator, or frozen||1 lb|
|extra-virgin olive oil||1 – 2 tbsp|
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|freshly grated parmesan||2 – 3 tbsp|
Preparation for Crispiest Air Fryer Gnocchi
- To make the crispiest air fryer gnocchi, start by preheating the air fryer to 390°F and lightly greasing the basket with olive oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the gnocchi with the other ingredients, making sure to not thaw the frozen gnocchi if using.
- Once seasoned, add the gnocchi to the preheated basket, being careful not to overlap them so that they crisp evenly.
- If using shelf-stable or refrigerated gnocchi, air fry them for 11-14 minutes, shaking the basket every 4-5 minutes until they’re golden and crispy on all sides.
- For frozen gnocchi, air fry for 13-16 minutes, shaking the basket every 4-5 minutes until they’re golden and crispy on all sides. Be sure to check that they’re not burned.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- You can serve these as a side dish with your favorite main course, as an appetizer with marinara sauce or pesto for dipping, or as a “crouton” on top of your favorite salad.
You might also love to try Keto Taco Salad
This recipe yields 6 servings.
This recipe stands out from others because it allows you to use either fresh or frozen gnocchi. You can air fry any kind of gnocchi!
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.