This morning beverage is perfect for those days when your digestive fire is a bit low, which tends to happen in the summer because of the heat. It is both cooling and refreshing. You will, however, need something nutritive that will keep you going throughout the morning in order to be successful. If you feel like you need additional protein, you might try adding some almond butter to the dish.
Ingredients for Cucumber + Coconut Smoothie
|Coconut Powder||5 gm|
|Lime Juice||1 tbs|
|Sea Salt||1/2 tbs|
|Ice||as per needed|
Preparation for Cucumber + Coconut Smoothie
- The cucumber should be diced into very small bits.
- Put the chopped cucumbers, coconut powder, and salt into a food processor or a grinder and pulse the mixture.
- Begin blending until a fine consistency is obtained, then add ice, coconut, lime juice, and mint. Blend until smooth.
- Again, thoroughly combine everything.
- Sprinkle some pepper!!! Enjoy
You might also love to try Crustless Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
|Net carbs||2 gm|
A smoothie made with cucumber and coconut is a wonderfully pleasant drink. When the digestive fire is a bit low, it is also quite beneficial to use.
Because it is so refreshing, this is one of my favorite summer drinks, and I strongly suggest that you give it a go at least once. It gets a perfect score from me.