Keema Balls, also known as minced beef balls, are a delicious option for those who choose to consume foods that are not vegetarian. It is really simple to prepare and quite tasty. It is higher in calories and has less carbohydrates. To prepare it, you will only need a few ingredients.
Ingredients for Spicy Keema Balls
|Chicken mince||125 gm|
|Red Chilly Powder||1 tbs|
|Chicken Masala||1/2 tbs|
|Coriander Powder||1 tbs|
|Garam Masala||1 tbs|
|Black pepper||1 tbs|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1/2 tbs|
|Red dry Chilly||3|
|Olive oil for frying||3 tbs|
Preparation for Spicy Keema Balls
- Put the chicken mince in a basin and set it aside.
- Toss in all of the salt, black pepper, red chili powder, and ginger garlic paste.
- Start combining all of the ingredients by using your hands (after making sure they are clean, of course).
- Put it away for the next 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add the chicken masala, coriander powder, and garam masala, and stir the marination again until it is well combined.
- Now begin rolling the dough into balls of the proper size, and place them in the refrigerator for another half an hour.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Egg Bites Recipe
Method for Spicy Keema Balls
- Olive oil should be heated in a pan with a high temperature and a deep bottom.
- A pint of salt should be added to the egg after it has been well mixed on a dish.
- Take the chicken balls out of the refrigerator and begin rolling them on the dish with the egg.
- Fry them in oil at a high temperature until they are brown.
- Roast the tomatoes, green chiles, and red chiles for approximately five minutes in a pan.
- Then you should begin grinding them using the conventional technique (stone grinder), which involves using stones.
- All that is need is some kind of corse paste.
- After that, add some olive oil to the same pan and maintain the heat at a medium setting.
- Fry the coarse paste, and then stir in the salt.
- Now, add the remaining egg and combine everything well.
- After that, put in the chicken keema balls.
- Prepare well for around five minutes, or until it reaches a dry consistency.
- To be served very hot
|Net carbs||4 gm|
The meal known as Spicy Keema Balls is one that has a particularly flavorful flavor. It is quite tasty and satiating all at the same time. It is simple to prepare and requires a shorter amount of time to cook.
I strongly suggest that you prepare it at home on your own. I rate it 5/5.