The very finest banana bread that does not include any dairy and is very fluffy, moist, and tender. It has a more delicious flavor than traditional banana bread and is the ideal option for a quick, nutritious breakfast, lunch, or dessert!
Ingredients for Dairy Free Banana Bread
|mashed ripe banana||1 ½ cups|
|melted coconut oil||½ cups|
|coconut sugar||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 ½ tsp|
|wheat flour||⅔ cup|
|all-purpose flour||⅔ cup|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|baking powder||½ tsp|
|chocolate chips (optional)||½ – ⅔ cup|
Preparation for Dairy Free Banana Bread
- Prepare the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a bread pan by lining it with parchment paper and greasing it.
- Whisk together the white whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing dish. Put it to one side for now.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl designed for mixing. The next step is to incorporate mashed bananas, coconut oil that has been melted, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- After adding the dry ingredients, continue mixing until everything is completely incorporated. Chocolate chips can be folded in if desired.
- After greasing a bread pan, pour the batter into it, and then sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top (if you are using them).
- Cook for fifty to sixty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Before slicing and devouring the bread, make sure it has had ample time to completely cool.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Chicken Sausages Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This dairy-free banana bread recipe is the tastiest one you’ll find. My experience has shown me that many of the recipes for banana bread may be on the dry side, particularly those that are dairy free and do not use butter or Greek yogurt.
However, you shouldn’t be concerned since this one is very moist, bursting with the taste of bananas, and quite tender. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.