The greatest healthy carrot orange oat muffins that are gluten free and created with homemade oat flour. These muffins are incredibly moist and have a great texture. They get their natural sweetness from maple syrup, and their warmth and flavor from cinnamon and ginger. The ideal beginning to the day or midday snack!
Ingredients for Healthy Carrot Orange Oat Muffins
|melted coconut oil
|almond milk or oat milk
|homemade oat flour
|⅓ – ½ cup
Preparation for Healthy Carrot Orange Oat Muffins
- Prepare a muffin tray by lining it with liners and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the zest from the orange, then put it aside.
- Eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, milk, orange juice, and vanilla extract are mixed together in a large mixing dish using a whisk.
- Put about 2.5 cups worth of rolled oats into a blender. Blend for around twenty to one minute, or until the oats are ground into a fine flour. After that, scoop out two cups’ worth of flour.
- To the big mixing basin that already contains the wet ingredients, add the following: handmade oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Be careful not to overmix the batter; if you do, the muffins will be tough. Grated carrots, orange zest, and walnuts should be folded into the mixture using a spatula.
- The mixture should be distributed equally among the muffin cups, and an optional topping of rolled oats should be added on top.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until a toothpick can be removed from the batter without any crumbs attached.
You might also love to try Easy Air-Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. These muffins made with oat flour and carrots are the ideal dish for a nutritious snack. They have an additional taste of spiced orange, and they are very fluffy and moist. Absolutely mouthwatering.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.