The tastiest chicken sausages cooked in an air fryer in only ten minutes! You may have them in the morning, for lunch or supper, or even as a side dish.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Chicken Sausages
|chicken sausages, precooked or uncooked (any flavor)
|4 – 6
Preparation for Air Fryer Chicken Sausages
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the air fryer that has been prepared, arrange the chicken sausages in a single layer. They should NOT be overlapping one another.
- Before air-frying sausages, pierce each one with a sharp knife to create three to four tiny holes if they have not been previously cooked.
- Sausages that Have Been Pre-Cooked Fry in the air for 8 to 10 minutes, turning them over halfway during the cooking process, until they are golden, somewhat crisp, and have an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the cooking times in each air fryer are unique, check the food at the 6-minute mark.
- They could have finished already. Sausages that have not been cooked and are frozen should be air-fried for 12 to 15 minutes, with one flip midway through the cooking time, until they are brown, somewhat crisp, and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You may serve the burgers without the buns with your favorite side salad, roasted or grilled veggies, and eggs for dinner; for breakfast, you can serve them with toppings on a bun.
You might also love to try Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Chicken sausages are one of my favorites. They are ideal for breakfast, lunch, or supper any time of the day!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.