The most reviving and satisfying high-protein acai bowl you can make at home, packed with more than 39 grams of protein and consisting of Greek yogurt, bananas, blueberries, and acai powder. To create the ideal nutritious breakfast, snack, or dessert, just top the yogurt with your preferred granola.
Ingredients for High Protein Acai Bowl
|frozen banana, chopped||1|
|frozen blueberries||1 cup|
|greek yogurt||½ cup|
|acai powder||1 ½ tbsp|
|oat milk or almond milk||⅓ cup|
|topping options: granola, coconut flakes, bee pollen, chia seeds, sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries, cacao nibs, honey.|
Preparation for High Protein Acai Bowl
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender that has a high speed.
- Mix together until it is silky smooth and creamy. Add extra milk if you want the acai smoothie bowl to have a thinner consistency.
- Add a little bit extra frozen banana or anywhere from one to three ice cubes if you want it to be thicker.
- Place the mixture in a bowl, and then top with the toppings of your choosing.
- Granola, banana slices, strawberry slices, coconut flakes, chia seeds, bee pollen, and honey drizzled on top are some of my favorite things to eat in the morning. Enjoy!
You might also want to try Crustless Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I am a huge fan of smoothies and smoothie bowls. I really like that they are good for you, that they are not difficult to prepare, and that they are quite refreshing. They are the ideal choice for a snack, breakfast, or even as a sweet treat after a workout.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.