Oat flour and almond flour are used in the preparation of the greatest banana crumb muffins, which are then topped with a buttery cinnamon streusel. They are very moist and may serve either as a breakfast item or a snack since they do not include any dairy products.
Ingredients for Banana Crumb Muffins
|1 ½ tsp
|1 ½ tsp
Preparation for Banana Crumb Muffins
- Prepare a muffin tray by lining it with paper liners and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- About one and a half cups and a half of rolled oats should be added to a blender. Blend for around twenty to one minute, or until the oats are ground into a fine flour.
- After that, weigh out one cup of flour and set aside a quarter of it for the crumble topping.
- Almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt should be mixed together in a small mixing basin using a whisk. Put it to one side for now.
- The mashed bananas, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract should all be combined in a large mixing dish and whisked together.
- After adding the dry ingredients, continue mixing until everything is well blended and there are no flour lumps left.
- The batter should be distributed equally among the muffin cups, and the topping should be distributed evenly on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick can be removed from the batter without any crumbs attached.
- Wait until the muffins have cooled down before eating them!
You might also love to try Banana Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.