Make your own healthy, gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and refined sugar-free version of Reece’s peanut butter eggs with this easy recipe! The preparation of this mouthwatering dish, which requires no baking and consists of just six ingredients, could not be simpler.
Ingredients for Healthy Crunchy Peanut Butter Eggs
|peanut butter||1 cup|
|roasted peanuts||1/2 cup|
|maple syrup||1 Tbsp|
|coconut flour||2 Tbsp|
|chocolate chips||1/2 cup|
|coconut oil||1 Tbsp|
|Optional topping: sprinkles|
Preparation for Healthy Crunchy Peanut Butter Eggs
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Peanut butter, peanuts, maple syrup, and coconut flour are combined with a spatula in a medium bowl. the bowl contains the ingredients.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. After that, shape the mixture into eggs. Put the dish in the freezer for at least half an hour.
- You can either do this on the stovetop or in the microwave with the chocolate chips and the coconut oil.
- After 30 minutes, take eggs from freezer. Using a separate fork, dip each egg into the chocolate until it is completely coated. Place the dough back onto the baking sheet that was covered with parchment paper. Decorate.
- Return the baking sheet to the freezer and leave it there for another half an hour. Before serving, let them stand at room temperature for about ten minutes. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. this more wholesome The recipe for Reece’s peanut butter eggs is very nutty, packed to the gills with peanuts, and incredibly delicious. It genuinely has the same flavor as the genuine article!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.