This bark is a knockoff of Bark Thins, and it is made with salted dark chocolate and crunchy pretzels. It is vegan, and it is good for you. This healthful, refined sugar-free, plant-based, gluten-free, and dairy-free delicacy could not be simpler to prepare since it is made using grain-free pretzels and delicious vegan dark chocolate. You’re about to discover the next dessert that you’ll turn to again and again!
Ingredients for Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark
|dark chocolate||1 cup|
|coconut oil||1/2 Tbs|
|flaky salt||1 tsp|
Preparation for Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- Prepare a baking sheet or cake pan measuring 8 by 8 inches by lining it with parchment paper.
- Put the pretzels into a ziplock bag, then use your hands to smash the bag until the pretzels are split into half and thirds.
- Spread out in an even layer on the baking sheet or pan that has been lined.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a dish that is safe to put in the microwave. 20 seconds should be spent with the microwave on high. Continue to stir the mixture until it is uniform.
- After pouring chocolate over the pretzels, place them in the freezer for between half an hour and an hour.
- Take the parchment paper out of the pan, then get a knife and cut the chocolate sheet into pieces of varying and unpredictable sizes.
- Place in the freezer into a container that seals tightly or a plastic bag. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Healthy Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cups
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They are very chocolaty, irresistible, and have just the right amount of sugary sweetness. In addition, we must not overlook the incredible crunch that comes from the pretzel. To say the least, they have a very high potential for addiction.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.