Gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free pumpkin spice cups that do not need baking and are created with basic ingredients.
Ingredients for Healthy Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cups
|pumpkin puree||1/4 cup|
|almond butter||2 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||1 Tbs|
|coconut flour||1.5 Tbsp|
|pumpkin spice||2.5 tsp|
|dark chocolate||1 cup|
|coconut oil||1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cups
- You may use 10 disposable muffin liners to line a cupcake pan, or you can use 10 reusable cupcake liners to line a baking tray.
- Put the dark chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small dish that can go in the microwave. Put it in the microwave for thirty seconds. Stir.
- Put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir. Iterate at 20-second intervals until the consistency is totally even.
- Each cup should have one level tablespoon (Tbsp) of melted chocolate added to it. Put it in the freezer for around ten to fifteen minutes.
- While that is happening, take a small bowl and combine pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Take the cupcake tray out of the freezer and spoon about a spoonful and a half of pumpkin filling into each of the individual cups. Use your finger to gently pat them down until they are the shape of flat disks.
- The remaining chocolate, which should be around one and a half teaspoons per cup, should be used to thoroughly cover the pumpkin mixture. Place the container back in the freezer for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator to keep cool. You may enjoy them cold right from the fridge, or you can let them sit out for 10–15 minutes at room temperature.
You might also love to try White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Truffles Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They have a rich texture, the proper amount of chocolate flavor, and wow, you can really taste the pumpkin spice and autumn in them. You’ll feel like a whole new person after only one taste!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.