Brownies made with avocado that are not only vegan and gluten-free but also paleo, dairy-free, and devoid of refined sugar. The most delicious and satisfying healthy vegan brownies you’ve ever tried!
Ingredients for Healthy Fudgy Avocado Brownies
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|maple syrup||1/4 cup|
|melted coconut oil||1 Tbsp|
|almond flour||1/2 cup|
|coconut sugar||4 Tbsp|
|cacao powder||4 Tbsp|
|baking power||1 tsp|
|chocolate chips||1/2 cup|
Preparation for Healthy Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then greasing it gently and lining it with parchment paper.
- To the bowl of a food processor, add all of the ingredients, with the exception of the chocolate chips. Combine all of the ingredients until they are very silky and smooth. around half a minute.
- Take off the blade and use the spatula to combine the chocolate chips with the rest of the ingredients.
- If you do not have access to a food processor, you may mash the avocado COMPLETELY using a fork until there are no lumps remaining. Alternatively, you may use a blender.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the banana. After that, using a spatula and mixing by hand, incorporate the remaining components.
- Spread the batter out in an even layer in the pan that has been buttered, and then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for fifty to fifty-five minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Keto Brown Sugar Vanilla Lassi Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. These luscious chocolate chip brownie bites have the perfect amount of gooeyness, moisture, and flavor.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.