Truffles made with white chocolate, pumpkin spice, and no baking that are both good for you and wonderful for the holiday season. These truffles are not only gluten-free and devoid of processed sugar, but they are also made with just a few basic ingredients.
Ingredients for White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Truffles
|1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon
Preparation for White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Prepare a baking sheet that can be stored in the freezer by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla essence, pumpkin pie spice, and coconut flour should all be mixed together in a big basin.
- Combine with a mixing spatula. Roll about 15 balls about the size of golf balls and distribute them evenly on the baking surface using your hands. Place in the freezer for ten to fifteen minutes to chill.
- During this time, place the white chocolate and one tablespoon of coconut oil in a dish that is suitable for the microwave, and heat it for thirty seconds. Stir.
- Put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir. Carry on with this step-by-step procedure until your chocolate has melted fully. You must take care not to let the chocolate burn. The consistency of white chocolate ought to be liquid.
- It is necessary to repeat step 3 with the dark chocolate and the one teaspoon of coconut oil. The consistency of dark chocolate ought to be liquid.
- When the truffles are done, dip each one individually into the melted white chocolate
- . After the white chocolate has been used to coat each truffle, use a fork to dip into the dark chocolate and then pour it over the white chocolate. Continue to freeze for the next 20 minutes.
- Have some, and put the rest in the refrigerator!
You might also love to try Protein Chocolate Chip Baked Oats Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. It is just mind-boggling how well the cold, gooey center pairs with the crispness of the white chocolate shell. Quite literally from another planet.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.