Muffins made with peanut butter, bananas, and jelly that are not only tasty but also fluffy and moist. This simple muffin recipe just requires one dish and is loaded with nutrients that are beneficial to your health. They are the ideal gluten-free treat to take with you on the road, for breakfast, or even in the middle of the night!
Ingredients for Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Muffins
|mashed over-ripe banana||1 cup|
|creamy peanut butter||⅓ cup|
|honey or pure maple syrup||3 Tbsp|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|almond flour||2 cups|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|raspberry jam||12 tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Muffins
- Put the cupcake tray in the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the mashed bananas, eggs that have been whisked, creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large mixing dish.
- Mix in some baking soda, cinnamon, and ground almond flour. Continue to mix until all lumps are gone.
- The batter should be distributed equally among the muffin cups, and each cup should be filled about two-thirds of the way.
- On top of each muffin, spread one teaspoon of jam that has a natural sugar content.
- Make swirls in the jam that is added to the top layer of the batter by using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 24 to 26 minutes, or until a toothpick can be removed from the batter without any crumbs attached.
- Let cool & enjoy!
You might also love to try Summer Corn & Arugula Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The combination of the rich peanut butter flavor with the sweetness of the jam and the caramelized banana creates an out-of-this-world taste. Each morsel dissolves in your tongue like butter.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.