As seen on Tik Tok, a recipe for a single serving of baked oats with chocolate chips that is both healthful and rich in protein. These baked oats are soft, have a flavor similar to cake, and can be made in a blender in about 20 minutes. They are naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
Ingredients for Protein Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
|rolled oats||½ cup|
|almond milk, unsweetened||¼ cup|
|pure maple syrup||1 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|baking powder||¼ tsp|
|chocolate chips||2 tbsp|
Preparation for Protein Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
- Bring the temperature in the oven up to 350 degrees.
- Completely incorporate all of the ingredients, with the exception of the chocolate chips, in a blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips while stirring.
- Pour the batter into a ramekin or single-serving baking dish that has been oiled beforehand. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over top.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick can be removed from the batter without any crumbs attached.
- After allowing it to cool, top the oatmeal with a dash of maple syrup, a drizzle of peanut butter, or a splash of milk.
You might also love to try Kale Crunch Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This recipe for healthy baked oats with protein and chocolate chips (a single serving) is not your typical oatmeal dish. They are fluffy, warm, and have the texture and flavor of cake.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.