This kale crunch salad is a knockoff of the one served at Chick-fil-a and is created with fresh kale, green apple, red cabbage, dried cranberries, and toasted almonds, and it is topped with a simple apple cider vinaigrette. It’s the ideal meal for lunch, dinner, or a side dish, and it just takes ten minutes to prepare.
Ingredients for Kale Crunch Salad
|shredded purple cabbage
|shredded green cabbage
Preparation for Kale Crunch Salad
- To make the vinaigrette, place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk them together until the olive oil is emulsified.
- Test the flavor, then make any necessary adjustments to suit your tastes.
- Place the kale that has been cut into a large mixing bowl and then pour half of the dressing over the top of the kale.
- To soften the kale, massage it with your hands for about two to three minutes, until it is no longer hard.
- Put in the apple pieces, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, and both purple and green cabbage.
- Toss the salad with the remaining dressing, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. You are going to go crazy for this knockoff Chick-fil-a kale crunch salad that you make at home. It is delightfully airy, crisp, and light.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.