PB&J cups that are vegan, have just four ingredients, and are produced using simple components. This dish is great for a healthy snack or dessert since it does not need baking, it does not include dairy or refined sugar, and it does not contain gluten.
Ingredients for Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
|dark chocolate chips||1 cup|
|coconut oil||1/2 Tbsp|
|peanut butter||3 Tbsp|
|frozen raspberries||1/3 cup|
Preparation for Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
- Put six reusable muffin liners inside of a cupcake tray and set it aside. While the chocolate is being prepared, put the frozen raspberries in a dish and allow them thaw at room temperature while you work on the chocolate.
- Put the dark chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small dish that can go in the microwave. Put it in the microwave for thirty seconds. Stir.
- Put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir. Iterate at 20-second intervals until the consistency is totally even.
- Each cup should have one level tablespoon (Tbsp) of melted chocolate added to it. Put it in the freezer for around ten to fifteen minutes.
- In the meanwhile, use a fork to gently mash the defrosted raspberries until they have the consistency of jam.
- Take the cupcake pan out of the freezer and fill each cup with a half tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and a half tablespoon of the homemade raspberry jam. Mix well. Apply a light tapping motion with your finger.
- The remaining peanut butter and jelly mixture should be fully covered with the remaining chocolate, which should be around one to one and a half tablespoons per cup.
- Place the container back in the freezer for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put in the freezer for storage. Serve after being somewhat defrosted. Remove from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for 10–15 minutes. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Healthy Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cups
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The preparation takes about forty-five minutes and requires only a few basic, high-quality, and recently produced components. Imagine something that is crispy, delicious, and bursting with chocolate flavor.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.