The following recipe for brownies with chocolate chunks is without a doubt the greatest healthy brownie recipe that has ever been created. This scrumptious dessert is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, and gluten-free thanks to the use of chickpea flour and almond flour in its preparation.
Ingredients for Super Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies
|almond butter||6 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|vanilla extract||2 1/2 tsp|
|coconut sugar||1/3 cup|
|coconut flour||1 Tbsp|
|almond flour||4 Tbsp|
|cocoa powder||4 Tbsp|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|chocolate chips||3/4 cup|
Preparation for Super Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- Prepare an 8-by-8-inch baking pan by greasing it gently or lining it with parchment paper, then preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas for at least a minute under cold running water, proceed. Dry off with a soft towel.
- Put all of the ingredients in the food processor, with the exception of the chocolate chips. Combine until there are no lumps left (somewhere between 30-45 seconds).
- Take out the blade and fold in by hand a half cup’s worth of chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter out evenly in the pan that has been oiled. Spread the remaining chocolate chips on the top in a random pattern.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The gooey center combined with the crispiness of the chocolate chips creates an out-of-this-world experience.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.