This tasty and nutritious mixed berry orange crisp is created with basic ingredients and is topped with a crumble made of oats and orange zest. The ideal dessert dish for spring and summer that is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Ingredients for Healthy Mixed Berry Orange Crisp
|fresh strawberries||2 cup|
|fresh blueberries||2 cup|
|fresh blackberries||1 cup|
|fresh raspberries||1 cup|
|orange, juiced and zest||1|
|coconut sugar||2 Tbsp|
|tapioca starch||1 Tbsp|
|ground cinnamon||¼ tsp|
|rolled oats||1 cup|
|almond flour||¼ cup|
|pecans, finely chopped||⅓ cup|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|pure maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||3 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Mixed Berry Orange Crisp
- Prepare an oven temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat a baking dish or a pan measuring 10 inches with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the zest from your orange, then put it aside.
- Mix the berries with a quarter cup of orange juice, the coconut sugar, the tapioca starch, and the cinnamon in a big dish that can accommodate all of the ingredients.
- Mix in some orange zest, then pour the batter into a pan that has been buttered. Rolled oats, almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, and salt should all be mixed together in a separate bowl until they are well incorporated.
- On top, pour maple syrup and melted coconut oil, then use your hands to combine the ingredients. It should have the consistency of sand and be crumbly.
- The oat mixture should be sprinkled on top of the berries in a uniform layer. Bake for forty-five to fifty minutes, or until the top is golden and crisp and the berries are bubbling.
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They are naturally sweet, making them the perfect healthy treat for anyone with a need for sweets.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.