Pumpkin spice brownies that are healthy, gooey, and free of gluten and animal products. These fudgy brownies are filled with protein since they are made with chickpeas. Ideal for young athletes and children.
Ingredients for Healthy Pumpkin Spice Brownies
|almond butter||6 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|almond flour||1/4 cup|
|cacao powder||1/4 cup|
|baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|pumpkin pie spice||3 tsp|
|chocolate chips||1/2 cup|
Preparation for Healthy Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then greasing it gently and lining it with parchment paper.
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas for at least a minute under cold running water, proceed. Dry off with a soft towel.
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Mix together until there are no lumps left. between forty-five and sixty seconds, approximately.
- Take off the blade and use the spatula to combine the chocolate chips with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread the batter out in an even layer in the pan that has been buttered, and then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The texture is wonderful; the middle is barely underdone, and each mouthful dissolves in your mouth as soon as you put it in there.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.