Doughnuts made with cinnamon and bananas that are naturally sweetened with maple syrup and are the fluffiest, healthiest, and most gluten-free donuts ever! You may have it for a snack, breakfast, or even as a nutritious dessert. This quick and easy meal takes just thirty minutes to prepare, boasts only a handful of basic, wholesome ingredients, and is certain to win you over.
Ingredients for Healthy Paleo Cinnamon Banana Donuts
|banana, brown and mashed||1|
|almond butter||1 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|almond flour||1 1/4 cup|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Paleo Cinnamon Banana Donuts
- Donut molds should be greased with avocado spray or baking spray, and the oven should be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you are using an older mold, you should remove the donut from the form and cut a little circle from a piece of parchment paper. This will prevent the doughnut from sticking to the mold.
- Next, in a separate, smaller bowl, use a fork to beat the egg. Put to the side for now.
- Make a paste out of the mashed banana by mashing it with a fork in a big basin. It shouldn’t contain any pieces at all and should be fully mushy.
- After the egg has been well beaten, add in the almond butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Continue combining until all ingredients are accounted for. Next, include the almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the mixture.
- Distribute the batter in an even layer and then pour it into the doughnut shape that has been oiled.
- Wait 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, and then dig in!
You might also love to try Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. Not only are they fluffier, but they also have a quality that reminds me of cake. In all seriousness however, these healthy paleo cinnamon banana doughnuts are the ideal snack because not only are they naturally delicious and fluffy, but they are also packed with nutrients.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.