Sugar cookies topped with festive and colorful sprinkles that are healthful and can be made in less than 20 minutes. This straightforward recipe is paleo and low-carb, and it produces the lightest, airiest cookies that are ideal for serving as a nutritious holiday dessert.
Ingredients for Healthy Soft Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
|almond flour||1 cup + 6 Tbsp|
|coconut flour||2 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||¼ cup|
|coconut sugar||2 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Soft Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl designed for mixing. Add maple syrup, vanilla essence, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, and salt. Utilizing a spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Mix in some baking soda, along with almond flour and coconut flour. Utilizing a spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients. After that, mix in the sprinkles.
- Form about 16 to 20 balls, each containing around 1.5 tablespoons of dough, and spread them out equally on the baking sheet that has been prepared. Put some little pressure on it to mold it into a cookie.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes, or until a golden color is achieved.
- Let cool & enjoy!
You might also love to try Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. There is nothing that can compare to the experience of biting into a sugar cookie that is so soft and pillowy that it almost dissolves in your tongue.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.