Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free snickerdoodle cookies that are healthy and chewy. This is the easiest and most ridiculously delicious cookie recipe there is, and it’s ready in under 40 minutes. It’s ideal for any occasion, but particularly for the holidays.
Ingredients for Healthy Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies
Preparation for Healthy Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Whisk the egg in a large bowl designed for mixing.
- Mix in some ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt after you’ve added some maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla essence. Utilizing a spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- After adding the almond flour, thoroughly blend the ingredients using a spatula.
- Include the melted coconut oil in the mix (room temp, still solid). Then, using your hands, mix the dough with the coconut oil. Squeeze and fold until thoroughly blended.
- Make one big ball of dough, then set it in the refrigerator to cool for fifteen minutes.
- In the meanwhile, add the topping ingredients—cinnamon, sugar, and coconut—to a small bowl.
- When the dough is done, roll it into 10 to 12 balls (I used about 2 Tablespoons of dough per cookie).
- After giving each ball of cookie dough a light roll and coating in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, distribute the finished products in a uniform layer on the baking sheet that has been lined.
- Put some little pressure on it to mold it into a cookie. Because you want the cookies to be thick, avoid flattening the dough too much.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a golden color has developed. Let cool. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The mix of the sweet cinnamon spices with the warm chewiness of the cookies creates a genuinely unique and memorable flavor experience.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.