Cinnamon toast crumb muffins that are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. These muffins are light and fluffy. The ideal choice for a nutritious dessert, snack, or even breakfast!
Ingredients for Paleo Cinnamon Toast Crumb Muffins
|overripe bananas, mashed||2|
|vanilla extract||1 ½ tsp|
|maple syrup||½ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||2 Tbsp|
|almond flour||2 cups|
|baking powder||1 ½ tsp|
|coconut oil melted||1 Tbsp|
|coconut sugar||1 Tbsp|
|almond flour||1 Tbsp|
|cinnamon||1 ½ tsp|
Preparation for Paleo Cinnamon Toast Crumb Muffins
- Prepare a muffin tray by lining it with liners and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make a banana puree by mashing the fruit with a fork in a large bowl. Check to see that there aren’t any lumps in the mixture.
- The eggs should be beaten in a separate, smaller bowl.
- The bananas should be combined with eggs that have been beaten, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Stir in the baking powder and almond flour until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- To make muffins, divide the batter evenly and spoon it into paper liners until they are approximately two thirds full.
- Put all of the topping ingredients in a separate dish and mix them together until they have the consistency of sand. Generously sprinkle this mixture on top of each muffin.
- Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They have a delightful flavor that is reminiscent of cinnamon toast crunch and are light and airy. No joke.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.