These grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free soft paleo chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies you will ever eat. This straightforward cookie recipe produces traditional chocolate chip cookies that are airy and fluffy and are suitable for any occasion.
Ingredients for Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
|creamy almond butter, unsalted||⅓ cup|
|pure maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 ½ tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||1 Tbsp|
|coconut sugar||¼ cup|
|baking soda||½ tsp|
|almond flour||1 ½ cup + 1 Tbsp|
|chocolate chips||½ cup|
Preparation for Best Ever Soft Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the egg that has been whisked, the almond butter, the maple syrup, the vanilla extract, the melted coconut oil, the coconut sugar, and the baking soda into a large mixing basin.
- Mix well. Add in almond flour and salt. Using a spatula, incorporate the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- To chill the dough, the mixing bowl should be placed in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes.
- After moistening your hands slightly, shape the dough into 16–20 balls and equally arrange them on the baking pan that has been prepared. Put some little pressure on it to mold it into a cookie.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until a golden brown color is achieved.
- Let cool & enjoy!
You might also love to try Super Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They are airy, fluffy, and dangerously scrumptious all at the same time. Forget about cookies that you buy at a shop or that come in a box; these paleo chocolate chip cookies are one hundred times better!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.