The Instant Pot Pressure Cooker makes it possible to quickly produce a dish that is easy to make, satisfying, rich and creamy, and requires only a small handful of ingredients. The dish in question is zucchini soup.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Zucchini Soup
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Yellow onion finely chopped||1 small|
|Garlic minced||3 cloves|
|large zucchini diced (about 3-3.5 cups)||2|
|Vegetable broth (or water)||1 cup|
|Salt to taste|
|Black pepper powder to taste|
|Coconut milk or heavy cream or half and half||1/2 cup|
Preparation for Instant Pot Zucchini Soup
- Put the Instant Pot in the SAUTE mode. While the oil (or butter) is heating, add the onions and minced garlic. Sauté the vegetables until they become tender and transparent.
- Salt should be added, along with diced zucchini and either vegetable broth or water.
- Make sure the lid is on tight, and then turn the vent to the “SEALING” position. Make sure that the PRESSURE COOK/MANUAL (High Pressure) setting is selected, and then reduce the total cooking duration to 5 minutes.
- Once the buzzer from the instant pot sounds, wait ten minutes for the pressure to drop naturally, after which you should manually release any remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Utilizing an immersion blender, bring the soup to a smooth consistency. (You may also transfer the mixture to a standard blender in several batches and purée it until it is smooth.) Adjust seasoning.
- In the end, incorporate some coconut milk or heavy cream, along with some freshly ground black pepper, and stir thoroughly. If you feel that the soup is too thick, you may thin it up by adding vegetable stock or coconut milk and then allowing it to simmer for an additional two minutes.
- The luscious zucchini soup has reached the ready-to-serve stage.
You might also love to try Cabbage Peas Stir Fry Recipe
This recipe for Instant Pot Zucchini Soup is one that is both easy to make and quite tasty. It is really good for one’s health.
It is an excellent choice to make if you are looking for something to eat that is both nutritious and satisfying. I rate it 4/5. I love it.