Turkey burgers prepared in an air fryer that are very juicy, simple to prepare, bursting with flavor, and need just five ingredients. Say hello to your new go-to meal that just takes 15 minutes to make! This recipe for gluten-free, paleo, keto, and egg-free turkey burgers that are air-fried is a nutritious option.
Ingredients for Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
|lean ground turkey||1 lb|
|Dijon mustard||2 tbsp|
|garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|fresh parsley, finely chopped||3 tbsp|
|onion powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
Preparation for Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air fryer should be preheated to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly greased with non-stick spray.
- Mix the ground turkey, mustard made with dijon, minced garlic, fresh parsley, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl until everything is well distributed. Do not over-mix!
- Create four burger patties with a thickness of approximately an eighth of an inch by dividing the ingredients.
- Place each burger carefully into the basket of the air fryer when it has been warmed, ensuring sure that they are equally spaced apart.
- Make sure the turkey burgers don’t touch each other. If the capacity of your air fryer is limited, cook the food in two separate batches.
- Fry the burgers in the air for a total of 10 to 12 minutes, turning them over once halfway through the cooking process. Each burger should have an interior temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dryness will result in turkey burgers that have been overcooked.
- The burgers should be served on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato, and red onion as toppings.
You might also love to try Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. There are just five components needed to make them; the recipe does not call for eggs or bread crumbs of any kind.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.