Air-fried buffalo chicken breasts that are not only wholesome but also delightfully crispy, juicy, and very simple to prepare in an air fryer. This supper is ready in about twenty minutes and is sure to please everyone. Low in carbohydrates, gluten-free, paleo, and dairy-free.
Ingredients for Healthy Air Fried Buffalo Chicken
|buffalo sauce||⅓ cup|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|Avocado or olive oil||cooking spray|
|Ingredients (Buffalo sauce)||Quantity|
|Frank’s Red Hot Sauce||⅓ cup|
|melted butter or ghee||1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Air Fried Buffalo Chicken
- Air fryer should be preheated to 380 degrees Fahrenheit, and the basket should be lightly greased with cooking or avocado spray.
- While everything is going on, blot the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, and then lay them in a basin that is shallow.
- After adding the buffalo sauce on top, using a pair of kitchen tongs to turn the chicken breasts will ensure that they are evenly covered in the sauce.
- Add some salt, pepper, and other seasonings, then let the meat marinade for five to ten minutes.
- When the air fryer is ready, place the chicken breasts in the basket with the breast side facing down and equally spread them out (the smooth side).
- Ten minutes in the air fryer, then turn using kitchen tongs and continue cooking for another four to six minutes. I used chicken breasts that were medium in size and 7 ounces each, and I cooked them for a total of 15 minutes.
- When the interior temperature hits 165 degrees Fahrenheit and the outside becomes crisp, they are ready to be served. It will get dry if you overcook it. DO NOT do this.
- The chicken should be allowed to rest for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with more buffalo sauce and serve with a side of the grain and veggie of your choice, respectively.
You might also love to try Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. The air fryer produces buffalo chicken breasts that are juicy and moist on the inside while maintaining a crisp outside. Every mouthful is packed with of flavor and works well with a wide variety of side dishes.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.