The finest recipe for a healthy chicken pad thai that can be cooked in just 15 minutes and only requires a few basic ingredients, including brown rice noodles, eggs, red bell pepper, and peanuts that have been smashed. This recipe for pad thai, which is both very tasty and light, is perfect for lunch, supper, and meal prep. This supper, which is even better than takeout, will be a hit with everyone.
Ingredients for Healthy 15-Minute Chicken Pad Thai
|brown rice noodles||4 – 6 ounces|
|avocado oil or olive oil||1tbsp|
|chicken breasts, cut into thin strips||2|
|garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|red bell pepper, thinly sliced||1|
|bean sprouts||⅔ cup|
|freshly grated carrots||1 cup|
|green onions, finely chopped||2|
|fresh cilantro, chopped||¼ cup|
|peanuts, finely chopped||¼ cup|
|fish sauce||2 Tbsp|
|rice vinegar||2 ½ Tbsp|
|low-sodium soy sauce||1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy 15-Minute Chicken Pad Thai
- Brown rice noodles should be prepared by bringing a big pot of water to a boil and then cooking them in accordance with the instructions on the box.
- After that, drain the water and give the noodles a short rinse in cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
- To make the fish sauce, combine the fish sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and lime juice in a small basin and mix together. Put to the side for now. In order to prepare the chicken, first wipe it dry with paper towels and then cut it into thin strips.
- Warm up the olive oil in a big sauté pan to a medium temperature. After that, stir in the chicken, the minced garlic, and the red bell pepper.
- Cook for about two and four minutes. The chicken and the bell peppers should be moved to the side of the pan while you break the two eggs into the pan.
- Make the eggs into a scramble by using your spatula. First, the egg should be broken up, and then the chicken should be added.
- Mix in the sauce with the noodles that have been cooked, bean sprouts, chopped carrot, green onion, and fresh cilantro. To blend the ingredients, give everything a little toss.
- Prepare and serve at once! To serve, top with chopped cilantro, smashed peanuts, and slices of lime.
You might also love to try Broccolini Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. This recipe for chicken pad Thai is loaded with lean protein, vegetables, and the heart-healthy carbohydrates that come from using brown rice noodles. It is very nutritious, well-balanced, and is certain to leave you feeling full and contented after consuming it.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.