Almond flour, coconut milk, and cheese are the three main ingredients in the Keto Dosa Recipe, which results in an Indian-style crepe.
Ingredients for Keto Dosa (Almond Flour Keto Dosa)
|Almond flour||1/2 cup|
|Shredded mozzarella||1/2 cup|
|Coconut milk thick||1/2 cup|
|Salt to taste|
|A pinch cumin (jeera) powder|
|A pinch hing (asafetida)|
|Coconut oil for frying dosa||1 tbsp|
|Warm water (optional)||1 tbsp|
Preparation for Keto Dosa (Almond Flour Keto Dosa)
- First, in a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, excluding the coconut oil, and make sure the batter is smooth and has the consistency of pouring.
- Wait at least 10 to 15 minutes before stirring the batter again. If the batter is excessively thick, adjust the consistency by adding little warm water.
- Then use coconut oil to grease a dosa pan that does not stick. After pouring the batter, uniformly distribute it in the shape of a circle.
- Sprinkle more oil over the meat, then cook it over medium-low heat until it turns a deep red or golden color and the sides start to pull away from the pan.
- After that, fold it over, and then serve it with the keto coconut chutney.
You might also love to try Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala | Paneer Makhani Recipe
This was an amazing dish. This turned up beautifully and tasted quite delicious. This dish can be prepared in a flash, is uncomplicated, and will blow your mind with its flavor.
I rate it 5/5. Uncomplicated and yet quite delectable. You guys can also give this a shot in the comfort of your own homes.