Because it contains no carbohydrates and is an excellent source of protein, fish is an excellent addition to a ketogenic diet. Omega 3 may be found in abundance in some types of fish. These fish fillets are all set to go into the fryer when they’re finished.
Ingredients for Pan Fried Fish
|Fish (silver carp)||200gm|
|Red chili powder||1/2tbs|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2tbs|
Marination for Pan Fried Fish
- Fish should be placed in a bowl at this point.
- Toss in all of the ingredients, including salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and paste made of ginger and garlic.
- Start combining all of the ingredients by using your hands (after making sure they are clean, of course).
- Give the mixture roughly an hour’s worth of resting time.
You might also love to try Cheesy Chicken Patty Recipe
Preparation for Pan Fried Fish
- Put a pan that won’t stick on a medium burner and pour the olive oil in three tablespoons’ worth.
- Cook for at least ten minutes on each side, and be sure to move the pan at regular intervals.
- While you are shallow frying the fish, be sure to check on it often and resist the urge to cover the pan.
- Covering the pan will cause the fish to become more mushy.
- Have fun eating this with a dipping sauce of your choosing.
Because only a small amount of oil is needed for pan-frying, some people believe it to be a healthier alternative to deep-frying. In addition, you should select an oil that is not degraded by high temperatures, as this will result in the addition of fats that are more beneficial to the fish.
One alternative that is good for you is olive oil. Pan Fried fish is both nutritious and delicious to consume. Four out of five is the minimum I would suggest.