The very finest anabolic high-protein French toast with over 30 grams of protein in each dish! It just requires six basic ingredients, including egg whites, milk, protein powder, and the bread of your choice, among others.
Ingredients for Protein Anabolic
|Milk of Choice
|Sweetener of Choice
|½ – 1 tsp
|1 – 2 tbsp
Preparation for Protein Anabolic
- In a large dish with a shallow bottom or a casserole dish, whisk together the whole eggs, egg whites, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are going to add protein powder, do so at this point and mix everything together until it is well incorporated.
- Before you start dipping your bread pieces, get a big pan or pancake griddle ready by heating it over a medium flame on a separate burner. Prepare the pan by greasing it with butter or spray olive oil.
- Soak each slice of bread in the egg mixture, taking care to work with just two pieces of bread at a time. Remember to flip them over so that you can evenly cover all sides.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Granola Recipe
- My preferred method is to let my approximately a minute to absorb the liquid before moving on. After the pan has been oiled and heated, place the bread pieces that have been soaked in milk in the pan and cook for a total of four to five minutes, turning once throughout the cooking process.
- The French toast need to have a golden brown color and crispy edges. Proceed using this technique until all of the bread has been used.
- Serve while still warm and garnish with a dollop of Greek yogurt, the maple syrup of your choice, powdered sugar, fresh berries, and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I would rate it 4 out of 5. Recipes for breakfast foods that are rich in protein are my absolute favorite since they are the best way to have a good start to the day and help you feel full for a long period of time.
If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.