The preparation of Raspberry Cheesecake Bars is a pretty straightforward process. It has a flavor that is simply out of this world. It is an excellent choice for every scenario that may arise.
Ingredients for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
|butter, softened||1/2 cup|
|all-purpose flour||1 1/4 cups|
|cream cheese, softened||1 pkg|
|Almond extract||1/2 tsp|
|Seedless red raspberry jam.||4 tbsp|
Preparation for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a square baking dish measuring 9 inches with nonstick cooking spray. Butter and half a cup of sugar should be mixed together in a larger basin and then thoroughly combined. Place the flour in the measuring cup using a light spoonful, then level it off. Mix in the flour until the mixture is crumbly. Make a press in the bottom of the pan that has been sprayed.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the edges are a light golden brown color.
- In the meantime, mix all of the filling ingredients together in a large dish until smooth.
- Take the pan out of the oven and pour the filling over the crust that is only half done. In a small bowl, work the two tablespoons of jam until it is smooth and spreadable. Layer it on top of the cream cheese mixture. Make a swirling motion on the surface of the cream cheese mixture with the tip of the spoon. (Do not disturb crust.)
- Place the pan back into the oven and continue baking for an additional 15–20 minutes, or until the filling is set. Cool 30 minutes.
- Reheat the remaining jam and distribute it all over the bars. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Bars should be cut off. Store in refrigerator.
You might also love to try Lentil Salad Recipe
This recipe turned out to be delicious, and it was a breeze to put together. I just enjoyed it. It is an excellent choice for every scenario that may arise. Additionally, the children will adore it.
I rate it 5/5. It is also recommended that you cook it at home. It is not difficult to prepare and has a flavor that is outstanding.