These very fudgy and delicious double chocolate strawberry brownies feature crispy rims and gooey centers, and they are created with genuine chocolate, fresh strawberries, and maple syrup. The simplest and most delicious recipe for homemade brownies!
Ingredients for Strawberry Brownies
|all-purpose flour||1 cup|
|cocoa powder||½ cup|
|coconut sugar||1 cup|
|real maple syrup||¼ cup|
|dark chocolate bar||¾ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|strawberry preserves||¼ cup|
|fresh strawberries||¼ cup|
Preparation for Strawberry Brownies
- Prepare a baking pan that is 8 inches by 8 inches and is lined with parchment paper. The oven should be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flour and cocoa powder should be mixed together in a bowl using a whisk.
- Set aside. Whisk the eggs and the coconut sugar together in a second large mixing basin for thirty seconds to one minute, or until the mixture becomes a bit frothy and is well combined. Set aside.
- Put one stick of butter and three quarters of a cup of chopped dark chocolate in a dish that can go in the microwave.
- Combine all of the ingredients after melting them in the microwave in increments of 20 seconds. After that, whisk the egg mixture while gradually adding the melted chocolate and maple syrup to it.
- After that, add the vanilla extract to the cocoa powder and combine well. Mix well with a whisk until everything is incorporated. It will be quite thick, but that is OK with me!
- After the baking dish has been lined, pour the batter onto it and spread it out into an equal layer. Place a few dollops of strawberry preserves on top and use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl them around.
- Last but not least, garnish the finished product with strawberry slices and more chocolate chunks cut from the remainder of the chopped bar by applying a little amount of pressure to the toppings in order to nestle them into the batter.
- Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- At the quarter-hour mark, be sure to check (every oven is different). Allow the brownie to cool completely before slicing it, and savor every bite!
You might also love to read about Lemon pound cake Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. These double chocolate chip brownies have a gooey center, a fudgy exterior, and a taste reminiscent of strawberries. They have both strawberry jam and fresh strawberries in the center of each one.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must-try dish.