This dish for mashed sweet potatoes and cauliflower is created with nutritious ingredients such as Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, and vegetable broth. It turns out to be incredibly creamy and fluffy.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Cauliflower Mash
|plain Greek yogurt||½ cup|
|chicken or vegetable broth||2 – 4 tbsp|
|garlic cloves||2 – 3|
|fresh parsley||¼ cup|
|black pepper||1 tsp|
Preparation for Sweet Potato Cauliflower Mash
- Place cauliflower florets and sweet potato cubes in the bottom of a big saucepan or dutch oven. You should add enough water to cover them by about 1 centimeter.
- After that, sprinkle some salt on it, and bring it to a boil. Cook for 15–25 minutes, or until both the sweet potatoes and the cauliflower florets can easily be pierced with a fork.
- If they are not cooked for a sufficient amount of time, mashing them will be tough.
- After the water has been drained, place the vegetables either in the now-dry saucepan or in a big mixing dish.
- After that, mash the potatoes using a potato masher or press them through a press.
- A spatula or an electric hand mixer on a low speed may be used to incorporate the Greek yogurt, the chicken or vegetable broth, the garlic, the fresh parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Utilizing a hand mixer is highly recommended in order to get a more airy texture.
- Try it out, then make any necessary adjustments to the seasonings.
- Add some fresh rosemary, parsley, or butter as a garnish, and then dig in!
You might also love to try Strawberry Brownies Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This delicious sweet potato and cauliflower mash is incredibly creamy and airy at the same time. They are flavorful, can be put up quickly, and are sure to become a household favorite.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely, a must-try dish.