You may serve this acidic and spicy salad as either an appetizer or a main course. Because of its juicy and fatty texture, hog neck is a common choice of meat for this meal in Thailand. This is one of the reasons why. However, the pork neck can be replaced with any other piece that sounds good to you.
Ingredients for Thai Grilled Pork Salad
|Chopped spring onion
|Dried Chili Flakes
Preparation for Thai Grilled Pork Salad
- Collect the necessary components.
- Salt, fish sauce, sugar, and minced garlic should be used as seasonings for the pork neck. Place in a bowl, cover, and let marinate at room temperature for at least half an hour.
- The pork should be grilled over high heat for five minutes on each side without being moved during this time, or until it is charred and marked by the grill. Continue grilling the meat until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit (this will depend on the thickness of the cut). You can determine whether the pork is cooked through by inserting a knife into the centre of the pig neck and feeling for how soft it is. Take the pork off the grill and let it rest for a while.
- Prepare the dressing in the meantime. Combine the onion, spring onion, cilantro, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, and chili flakes in a bowl by stirring all of the ingredients together.
- Cut the meat across the grain of the muscle, and then add it to the bowl with the dressing.
- After giving everything a little toss, serve it over sticky rice or over a bed of lettuce. Enjoy!
You might also love to try keto Waffles Recipe
The Thai Grilled Pork Salad is a very tasty dish. the ideal proportion of flavors that brought everything together in such beautiful harmony.
Unquestionably going to do so on numerous occasions. I give it a perfect5/5. You simply cannot pass up the opportunity to taste it since it is so delicious.