This energizing watermelon basil salad is loaded with nutritious components such as fresh blueberries, cucumber slices, and crumbled feta cheese.
Ingredients for Watermelon Basil Salad
|cubed watermelon||5 – 6 cups|
|cucumber||1 ½ cups|
|fresh blueberries||1 cup|
|fresh basil leaves||¼ cup|
|crumbed feta cheese||⅓ – ½ cup|
Preparation for Watermelon Basil Salad
- A big salad dish should have watermelon, cucumber, blueberries, basil, and feta cheese added to it.
- Olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper should all be mixed together in a small basin using a whisk.
- After pouring the dressing over the watermelon salad, give it a little spin to incorporate everything.
- I would suggest giving it a taste first, and then modifying the seasoning to suit your tastes.
- When serving, sprinkle with more crumbled feta, and savor the flavor!
You might also love to try Air Fried Parmesan Zucchini
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. A watermelon and feta salad is an ideal recipe for the warm summer months. However, in comparison to the conventional recipes, this one is head and shoulders above the others due to the inclusion of crisp cucumbers, fragrant basil, and juicy blueberries.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.