Dark chocolate almond bark with just three ingredients that may be produced in the refrigerator! This delicious dessert and snack requires no baking and is vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates. The ideal sweet for kids that is also good for them!
Ingredients for 3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
|toasted almonds||1 cup|
|coconut oil||1 Tbsp|
|dark chocolate chips||9 oz|
|flaked sea salt||1 teaspoon|
Preparation for 3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
- Prepare a little baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Put the chocolate and the coconut oil in a dish that can go in the microwave. Melt the chocolate by heating it in 20-second intervals and stirring it in between each one.
- You might alternatively utilize the approach with a double boiler.
- Mix in the almonds, reserving a few to use as a garnish on top.
- After pouring the mixture onto a baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper, use a spatula to spread it out into an equal layer of the appropriate thickness.
- Additional almonds should be sprinkled on top. Place in the refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes, or until the mixture is solid.
- After removing from the refrigerator, allow the food to come to room temperature before cutting. See the notes for information on how to store.
You might also love to try Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This chocolate bark requires no baking and is indulgent and creamy while retaining the ideal level of crunch. It is solely created with healthy components that leave your body feeling amazing after consuming it.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.