Blueberry bars with a crumbly oat topping that are both healthy and tasty. These snacks are created with only a few basic ingredients. These simple vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free blueberry bars have the texture and flavor of blueberry pie, and they are going to become your new go-to snack and sweet treat for the warmer months.
Ingredients for Healthy Blueberry Crumble Bar
|oat flour||1 cup|
|almond flour||½ cup|
|ground cinnamon||½ tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||¼ cup|
|maple syrup||¼ cup|
|fresh blueberries||2 ½|
|coconut sugar||3 Tbsp|
|tapioca starch||1 tsp|
|lemon juice||1 Tbsp|
|rolled oats||⅔ cup|
|almond flour||2 Tbsp|
|pecans or walnuts, finely chopped||¼ cup|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|pure maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||2 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Blueberry Crumble Bars
- Prepare an 8×8-inch baking tray by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make ready the foundation: Mix all of the ingredients for the foundation together in a large bowl.
- If you are creating your own oat flour using rolled oats, read directions in NOTES. After the ingredients have been blended, press the mixture into an equal layer on the bottom of the pan that has been lined.
- Put to the side for now. To make the filling, place the blueberries in a separate mixing dish and add the coconut sugar, tapioca starch, and lemon juice.
- Toss until the blueberries are coated. Pour on top of the foundation, and then spread it out evenly with a spoon.
- Make ready the topping by: In a separate dish, mix rolled oats, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly blended.
- On top, pour maple syrup and melted coconut oil, then use your hands to combine the ingredients. It should have the consistency of sand and be crumbly.
- Sprinkle oat mixture equally on top of the blueberries.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbling and the topping has browned.
- Place the pan on a wire rack to cool fully, and enjoy!
You might also love to try Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. They are simple to prepare and call for components that are good for you. Almond flour, gluten-free rolled oats, and a touch of maple syrup are the three ingredients that go into making the cookie crust and crumble topping for these berry oat bars. The crust is in the form of a beautiful cookie.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.