Healthy small chocolate chip banana double chocolate chip muffins that have the flavor of chocolate cupcakes and are packed with of nutrients that make you feel wonderful. These small banana muffins are paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free since they are made with almond flour and maple syrup, which are both natural sources of sweetness. A wholesome option for breakfast, a midday snack, or after-school dessert!
Ingredients for Healthy Mini Double Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 ½ tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||2 tsp|
|cacao powder||¼ cup|
|almond flour, packed||1 ½ cups|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|chocolate chips||⅓ cup|
Preparation for Healthy Mini Double Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Prepare a muffin tray by lining it with liners and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bananas that have reached their peak ripeness should be mashed with a fork in a big basin. Check to see that there aren’t any lumps in the mixture.
- Combine one egg that has been whisked, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- The cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, and salt should all be added now. Use a spatula to mix. Mix in the little chocolate bars.
- To make mini muffins, divide the mixture evenly and spoon it into paper liners. It’s up to you if you want to add more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Chewy Orange Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. I wThese nutritious tiny muffins are very moist and light, and they are filled with elements that will make you feel wonderful.
ould rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.