Double chocolate baked single-serve oats produced in a single-serve blender that are nutritious, include a lot of protein, and are created with cocoa powder. This simple recipe for chocolate baked oats takes just 20 minutes to make and uses only natural sweeteners and ingredients that are beneficial for you. They have a dense texture, a flavor that is comparable to that of cake, and a high satiating capacity.
Ingredients for Double Chocolate Baked Oats
|old fashion rolled oats
|ripe banana, spotty and brown
|almond milk, unsweetened
|maple syrup or honey
|1 – 2 Tbsp
Preparation for Double Chocolate Baked Oats
- Prepare a ramekin or baking dish for a single serving by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and greasing it gently.
- Put all of the ingredients, with the exception of the chocolate chips, into a high-powered blender and process them until they are completely mixed together.
- After greasing a ramekin, add some batter to it and then sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick can be removed from the batter without any crumbs attached.
- After allowing them to cool to room temperature, top each one with a dash of peanut butter, maple syrup, or milk, depending on your preference. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Keto Brown Sugar Vanilla Lassi Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This chocolate baked oatmeal has the texture and flavor of a light, fluffy, and decadent cake, but it will help you have a healthy start to the day with its plenty of nutrients, excellent carbohydrates, and protein.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.