Blondies made with chickpeas that are gluten-free, vegan, devoid of refined sugar, and don’t contain any dairy! This delicious dessert is one that can be enjoyed at any time of the year and is a fan favorite in the family.
Ingredients for Healthy Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies
|baking powder||1 Tbsp|
|almond flour||4 Tbsp|
|almond butter||6 Tbsp|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||2 ½ tsp|
|coconut sugar||¼ cup|
|chocolate chips||¾ cup|
Preparation for Healthy Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies
- Chickpea blondies that are free from refined sugar, dairy, and animal products, as well as vegan.
- Prepare an 8-by-8-inch baking pan by greasing it gently or lining it with parchment paper, then preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas for at least a minute under cold running water, proceed. Dry off with a soft towel.
- Put all of the ingredients in the food processor, with the exception of the chocolate chips. Combine until there are no lumps left (somewhere between 30-45 seconds).
- Take out the blade and fold in by hand a half cup’s worth of chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter out in an even layer in the oiled tin. Spread the remaining chocolate chips on the top in a random pattern.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
- e, as well as devoid of gluten! This delicious dessert is one that can be enjoyed at any time of the year and is a fan favorite in the family.
You might also love to try Chewy Orange Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This recipe for blondies has flavor that is out of this world!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.