You may get a crispy texture while using less fat if you cook the bacon in an air fryer. This is where you should begin building the ideal bacon sandwich.
Ingredients for Air fryer bacon
|rashers streaky bacon or rashers back bacon
Preparation for Air fryer bacon
- In the bottom of an air fryer, arrange the bacon in a single layer without overlapping the individual layers; this will ensure even cooking.
- The number of rashers that can be cooked in one batch is directly proportional to the capacity of the basket of the air fryer.
- In an air fryer preheated to 200 degrees Celsius, cook streaky bacon rashers for six to ten minutes; the time required for bacon that is just cooked is six minutes, while the time required for bacon that is crispier is nine to ten minutes.
- Cooking time for back bacon rashers may range anywhere from four to eight minutes, depending on personal taste.
- If you are cooking in stages, keep in mind that the second stage of cooking will often go more quickly than the first stage since the air fryer will already be heated up.
- To remove the bacon, use tongs, and place it on paper towels so that the excess grease may drain before serving.
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. An air fryer makes it simple to get the ideal texture and flavor of bacon without sacrificing any of its delicious flavor. They are cooked uniformly and may be either soft or crisp.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.