To create these simple chicken thighs, all you need is an air fryer and your preferred seasonings and sauces to top them off. When you’re in a hurry but still want chicken for dinner, this recipe is the way to go.
Ingredients for Air fryer chicken
|olive oil||1 tbsp|
|plain flour||1 tbsp|
|smoky BBQ||½-1 tsp|
|seasoning of choice|
Preparation for Air fryer chicken
- To ensure that the chicken thighs are evenly covered with oil, give them a quick toss in the pan.
- It will be a very light coating; however, if you desire a thicker coating, you may double the amount of flour and seasoning that you use.
- First, combine the flour and the seasoning; then, toss the chicken thighs in the mixture. Place the chicken in a single layer on the frying tray of an air fryer that does not have a paddle and set the timer for thirty-five minutes.
- To determine whether or not the thighs are fully cooked, peel the flesh away from the bone on the underside of one of them.
- The flesh should come away easily, and there should be no pink meat behind. If necessary, continue cooking for another five to ten minutes.
- The skin ought to have developed bubbles and became crisp, and any excess fat that was on the chicken ought to have flowed down into the base of the fryer (you can discard this).
- If you leave the chicken in the fryer after it has finished cooking, the steam will cause the skin to get soggy again.
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.