The most straightforward recipe for delicate, crispy, and garlicky air fryer roasted broccolini that only takes ten minutes to prepare. It is produced with just four components, and it is nutritious. The ideal accompaniment to every food you eat!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Broccolini
|garlic clove, minced
|salt, more to taste
|fresh black pepper
|red chili flakes, optional
|lemon, for serving
Preparation for Air Fryer Broccolini
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees Fahrenheit and put a little coating of non-stick olive oil spray in the basket.
- After it has been washed and patted dry, broccolini should have the bottoms of its stalks trimmed off.
- Place the broccolini in a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, garlic mince, kosher salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer when it has been warmed. Be careful not to overlap the broccolini, since this will prevent it from being crispy.
- Cook in an air fryer set to 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 6–7 minutes, or until tender and crispy.
- Because the performance of each air fryer might vary, it is important to examine the broccolini at the 6-minute mark to determine whether or not it has become soft and is fully cooked.
- In the event that more time is required, you have the option of adding up to two minutes.
- Serve right away with a squeeze of fresh lemon and some parmesan sprinkled on top. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. The broccolini veggie is seriously underappreciated. It is quite versatile in the recipes it complements, in addition to being wonderful on its own.
And the broccolini cooked in the air fryer takes it to a whole new level. It’s cheesy, garlicky, and soft all at the same time. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. This is definitely a must-try dish.
You might also love to try Keto Peanut Butter Caramel Cookies Recipe